Sunday 12 February 2012

Brick Lane & Breakfast at Tiffany's


So its half term, I start my other job next week, its almost my birthday and to top it off I've had a great weekend! I spent the day in London yesterday with my friend Elise. We mainly wandered around Brick Lane where we went to a vintage kilo fair at The Rag Factory and vintage department store Blitz (see photos!).

The shop layout of Blitz reminded me of Urban Outfitters and All Saints and sold a huge variety of vintage clothes, footwear, accessories, jewellery and furniture! There was even a little coffee shop inside the store! I especially loved the extensive collection of scarves and belts they had for sale!



Blitz, 55-59 Hanbury St E1 5JP

Today (Sunday) I had lunch out with my mum at Oscar's Festival Cafe in Broadstairs. I love it there and may do a post about it soon! I then spent my afternoon drinking coffee, hot chocolate and watching Breakfast at Tiffany's and Serendipity . . .


All in all, another perfect Sunday
x

No comments:

Post a Comment