Tuesday 19 June 2012

Yes, I have touched glitter in the last 24 hours.

Number One on my wish list right now (along with the perfect white summer dress) are these silver glittery TOMS, as seen on Jessica Alba. 





I wouldn't usually go for glitter during the day, especially where my feet are concerned (I tend to keep this look for nights out) & the natural classic ones are more my typical style. But these have grown on me, they really do look great for day time! I can already think of various outfits I can throw these on with in my wardrobe!

& whats even better, with every pair of TOMS purchased, a pair will be donated to a child in need. 

X

2 comments:

  1. Love these!! I am a total TOMS addict though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work in Office and these sell so well! I'm more of a Converse girl myself though :) x

    ReplyDelete