Sunday 11 March 2012

Moroccanoil: To buy or not to buy?

Like many others, I have heard time & time again about the wonder hair care product Moroccanoil Treatment. Its a conditioning, styling and finishing tool which claims to instantly absorb into hair, speed up drying time, increase shine and transform the overall look and feel of hair.


I have heard that a 100ml bottle of Moroccanoil Treatment lasts up to 9 months which is very impressive, especially when you consider its £30. However, a 50 ml bottle of Organic Argan Oil (Moroccanoil's signature ingredient) is only £4.99 and a fraction of the price of Moroccanoil Treatment. Both products claim to be multi-tasking & achieve the same results.

I want to find out whether its worth investing £30 for a bottle of Moroccanoil or if Organic Argan Oil, the cheaper option, is the way to go. Along with the bottle of Organic Argan Oil, I have a sample size bottle of Moroccanoil Treatment (containing a surprisingly generous amount of oil). I have decided to test both these products (not at the same time) over a time period of 3-4 weeks and see which I think is best. I will be basing my decision on whether each product lives up to what it claims to do, the look & condition of my hair & my overall satisfaction of the products.

X

1 comment:

  1. I love this product!
    Kisses
    http://www.lookladymode.com/

    ReplyDelete