Thursday 31 May 2012

July Magazine Freebies

So it seems almost every July magazine issue has some amazing freebies at the moment! Glamour and InStyle are two of my favourite monthly magazines so I was happy to see the brilliant make up they were giving away free with the new issues! 

Instyle has a choice of two The Body Shop make up items: Big and Curvy Mascara or Kohl Eye Definers in Black & Navy. Both are full size and the same as what are sold in store!

Glamour (which also has a choice of three cover stars) has three sample size products by Benefit: BadGal Lash Mascara, That Gal Primer & The Porefessional

I chose the mascaras with both magazines & am looking forward to giving them a try! I've used my friends Benefit They're Real Mascara for nights out recently & been so impressed so I've got high hopes for the BadGal Lash!! I will definitely be hunting down another copy of Glamour with the That Gal Primer to try out too! 



Next to buy is Elle with David Beckham on the cover (!?) ... at first I thought my eyes were deceiving me but its true! Its actually a very good way in getting even more women to buy the magazine (& the free gift is a summery vest top by Reiss!) . . .

X

No comments:

Post a Comment