Sunday 2 March 2014

Pinterest: February

A round up of my favourite pins from February:

Rebecca Minkoff

1. Rebecca Minkoff Jules Cross Body Bag from Shopbop
I've been browsing the Rebecca Minkoff bag section on Shopbop a lot over the past couple of months waiting for the Mini Moto to come back in stock. When I saw this little gem added to the already beautiful bag filled pages I was won over. I'm also lusting after one of the Mason wallets. I think an RM purchase will be made. Watch this space. . . 

kiwi blueberry mojitos
2. Kiwi Blueberry Mojito.
I love the original mojitos (my favourite alcoholic beverage) & I'm always keen to try variations on this classic. Strawberry mojitos will forever remind me of Ibiza. I'd never heard of this combination before but it sounds goood. The picture alone is mouthwatering. Roll on summertime!

Future living room! Cozy with plenty of cushions
3. Interior beauty.
Now this is my dream living room. Candles, flowers, pretty lights, neutral colour palette & cushions. LOTS of cushions. It looks so beautiful & cosy. Major home inspiration!

Gorgeous bathroom
4. More interior beauty.
This bathroom...just wow! That cabinet is stunning, I have a feeling it was once an antique wardrobe. To just have a bathroom big enough for it would be amazing. Again, major home inspiration (for when I have my own house).

Just perfect
5. The Beach Life
This looks perfect. Can I be there right now please? . . .

If you'd like to follow me on Pinterest - http://www.pinterest.com/jessicaroses/


No comments:

Post a Comment