Tuesday 10 January 2012

Walk by the sea. . .



Last week, I went out for a coffee in Broadstairs with my mum and we decided to walk home along the seafront as it was such a lovely bright day! I really like this photo she took of me, mainly because I'm wearing two of my favourite items in my wardrobe. I bought my trench coat from Topshop almost a year ago and I really am in love with it! Its a great fit, gorgeous colour and when I wear it I immediately feel more dressed up. My new bag (also Topshop) is the perfect size for everyday use, has a detachable shoulder strap and fits so much in! I've used it constantly since recieving it Christmas Day and am thinking of getting another in a different colour...

x

5 comments:

  1. that trench coat is beautiful.. need one for this spring..thanks for following by the way!

    Suzie

    atraintowardsparis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lovely, such beautiful scenery! x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your coat here. Great colour:)

    ReplyDelete